Green Soul Yoga has been created with one main goal: to maintain the utmost respect for the environment, for the planet that gives us life.
With this goal in mind, we have managed to create a collection of unique yoga and meditation products and accessories, with great attention to detail, to guarantee a quality product that combines sustainability and the best materials with the necessary rigidity, density, dimensions and design.
What materials are our products made of?
- Natural rubber. Our mats have a high-density natural rubber base. This material is obtained in a renewable way from the Hevea brasiliensis tree through a simple process and without any damage to the tree or the ecosystem. And not only that! It is also biodegradable, recyclable, organic and vegan.
- Eco-PU. The surface of the Water and Fire mats is made of a thin layer of recycled and biodegradable PU. This material is used for example in mattresses and sofas, because of its excellent properties of comfort, durability and because it does not contain any harmful elements. It is fully recyclable at the end of its useful life.
- Natural cork, our best valued material! We obtain it from the bark of the oak tree in a renewable and eco-friendly process. In addition to being natural and renewable, it is recyclable, biodegradable, organic and vegan, it has it all! Its natural hypoallergenic properties and its resistance, lightness and impermeability cannot be matched by synthetic materials. With the right density, we get a mat surface with excellent feel and performance.
- Stainless steel 304 . The bottles are made of this material, which is one of the most widely used in the sanitary sector due to its antibacterial properties, being impermeable and chemically inert.
- Organic cotton . It is the fabric of our zafus and carrying straps. It is obtained from the organically grown cotton plant - no fertilisers or pesticides!
- Spelt . The husk of this cereal serves as a filling for our zafus, providing unrivalled comfort thanks to its properties to adapt to the body with a unique softness.
Let's talk about sustainability indicators
Sustainability is a concept that many companies are using nowadays, but when it comes to buying, how do we know if it is being achieved?
We have travelled, researched and tested many different materials from many different sources until we found the key that guarantees a real certificate of sustainability.
In order to comply with it, more than 90% of the materials we use meet the following ECO Indicators, which you can find in the description of each product in our shop:
Our mission is that every practice becomes a unique and liberating experience, where you can reach your unlimited potential, keeping in mind our commitment to sustainability. We preserve what takes care of us!